Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Night Poetry

Rose is still wandering through the maze of online dating. In the meantime, I am going to share poems from my latest collection, "Pillow Talk". The collection is available as an eBook for $5.00 for a limited time.
You may order your copy via Paypal(tm). Just follow this link (or cut and paste into your browser)...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=S695ZRSHVQQWN


Pour a Riesling, grab some gourmet chocolate and enjoy...

Cammie



Pillow Talk

The skin below my chin
craves your caress;
fused by a pleasurable groan that complements
even your most trivial touch;
and,
prays for your weight--
in this world;
to dissipate at a time
mutually agreed upon by our motion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dancing About the Obvious

I dance around my desires,
shuffling; keeping time other than my own.
My body craves a graceful waltz;
a sultry tango—
any vertical expression of horizontal intention.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Partnership

There is something to allowing you
to form our frame;
to follow you--
your right, my left;
then, your left and my right,
and so on--
until we are gliding;
guided by the hand that is not fixed to the small of my waist—
across the floor of our imaginary universe
outwitting our lives gesturing in the background.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Loving Memory

I still love the memory of you;
that you loved me the way you wanted
and missed loving me altogether.
I still wear the memory of you;
you are my favorite scent
and I resist its wearing away.
I still hear the memory of you;
the misplaced “I love you”,
spoken in haste and much to my despair.
I still love the memory of you;
that you loved me the way you wanted
and missed loving me altogether.


*Copyright 2010. All rights resereved. 

**The poetry featured in this blog are property of Cammie Gray
and may not be reproduced or distributed 
without written permission from the author.